NO BOUNDARIES TRAINING...
READY...... SET........ GO!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NO BOUNDARIES 2014 PROGRAM!
EXCELLENT COMPLETION OF THE PIKESVILLE 5K and HADASSAH 5K
Registration for 2015 is OPEN now!
Get ready to RUN/WALK the Pikesville 5K and the Hadassah 5K/8K!
What is holding you back from starting a regular fitness program? If your personal goal is to get in shape, then training for your first 5K (3.1 miles) is one of the best ways to reach your goal.
The benefits of exercise are lengthy, with the most important being: weight loss and management, improved cardiovascular health, improved bone health, improved mood and better coordination. Sign up today to run OR walk OR run/walk your first 5K and commit to making a life change.
The Fleet Feet Sports No Boundaries 5K training program is designed for beginner runners and people that are currently inactive or minimally active. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first 5K. Along the way we’ll give you the information and coaching you need to motivate you and keep you moving, so that even after the race, fitness remains an important part of your daily routine.
The Fleet Feet Sports No Boundaries 5K training program is designed for beginner runners and people that are currently inactive or minimally active.
The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first 5K. Along the way we’ll give you the information and coaching you need to motivate you and keep you moving, so that even after the race, fitness remains an important part of your daily routine.
The New Balance No Boundaries program is designed for those with little to no running experience who would like to complete their first 5K road race. We also have a walking-only program for those interested in building their fitness level before starting the walk/run program, and a run group for those who have already completed No Boundaries in the past. It is a ten-week, coached training program that includes a weekly group run. In addition to the group run, you will be expected to go out twice a week on your own. You will be doing a combination of walking and running and will get to the entirel 5K race distance at the end of ten weeks. All participants will receive a team t-shirt.
- Who: Beginners wanting to learn to run, runners looking to train with a group, and kids aged 8 - 12 (must attend with their parents). Healthy fun for your whole family!
- When and where:
- Fleet Feet Sports Baltimore - 1852 Reisterstown Road #104
- Saturday mornings
- How much: $95 for 10 sessions and team tech shirt
- Goal race: Pikesville 5K and/or Hadassah 5K/8K
- Corporate Wellness: Any business interested in training for a 5K or the Corporate Challenge can join. With a minimum of 10 employees, No Boundaries can come to YOU to lead an additional workout from your place of employment.
- This is the program to get you to the goal of doing a 5K (3.1 miles)
- Training will take place over 10 weeks using our run/walk method
- Participants should be able to run/walk a half mile comfortably
- Participants will receive a schedule with run/walking at least 3 times a week
- Talks on nutrition, injury prevention, and other running related subjects to help participants succeed
- Concludes with the participation in the Pikesville 5K on July 12, 2015. Hadassah 5K on July 19, 2015 - Race registration is separate, but special rate for No Boundaries participants.
You may call Fleet Feet Sports at 410-484-6565 or stop into the store in the Woodholme Square. GPS: 1852 Reisterstown Rd (Between Panera Bread and Verizon Wireless) Pikesville, MD 21208. To connect to Fleet Feet Sports Baltimore just click the link beneath the logo at the top of this page.