Do your weekly runs or weekend long runs/walks ever feel monotonous or just lonely? How about joining us at Fleet Feet Sports for one of our weekly Runs & Walks? It's a great new way to meet new friends, hang out with old friends, find new running/walking partners and have a great time!
All levels of runners and walkers are welcome to any of our group runs/walks. There is no RSVP necessary – just show up ready to run or walk. NO ONE gets left behind... EVER! There are no fees to join us for the Fun Runs/Walks.
We do RUN/WALK "Galloway style" on ALL of our runs... We typically go about 4 miles. You never know how many will show up for a run/walk but we usually do 60 seconds run/30 seconds walk and do about an 11 - 12 minute pace each mile.
WEEKLY SCHEDULE OF RUNS/WALKS
Tuesdays @ 6:00 p.m. - Fleet Feet Sports Baltimore
Thursdays @ 6:00 p.m - Fleet Feet Sports Baltimore
Saturdays - (Spring – Fall) – Jeff Galloway Fall Marathon/Half Marathon Training Program –
5K - No Boundaries Training - Spring - Summer - Saturdays
Spring Half Marathon Training - February - May - Sundays
The runs/walks on Tuesdays, Thursdays are held from Fleet Feet Sports. Reflective vests are a must during the winter months!
WINTER WARRIOR FUN RUNS : DECEMBER - MARCH
Come run with us at 6pm Tuesday and Thursday evenings @ 6pm and get points for your participation. It's a great way to stay motivated and active during the cold winter months!! What have you got to lose? Reflective gear is mandatory!
- 1 point per run - 3 points for special runs - (ie Anniversary Run/Resolution Run)
- Points add up to great "free" gear - water bottles, coffee mugs, breath thermo socks, and an awesome Winter Warrior technical shirt!
- Sign up at the Fun Run beginning in early December.
- Winter Warrior runs December - March - Stay tuned for more details.
- Always check out our weekly Newsletter for current Runs and Training Programs!
Program Start: ALL YEAR ROUND!
Program Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 6pm
Program Fee: FREE!