Garmin Forerunner 225
The Forerunner 225 is Garmin’s newest watch that combines the functionality of the Forerunner 220 with a built in optical sensor for wrist-based heart rate as well as an added activity tracker.
Some features include:
- High resolution color display
- Water resistant to 50 meters (swimmable)
- 7-10 hour GPS battery life and 4 weeks in standby mode (Time of Day)
- Activity Tracker
- Counts steps, distance and calories and alerts you with “Move!” if you haven’t moved for at least 1 hour
- A half circle in red on the screen will come up after 1 hour of inactivity with smaller red segments for each additional 15 minutes
- Live Tracking allows people to follow you with live data in real time
Stop into today to have a FIT Specialist help you determine if this is the right watch for you!