Our favorite Garmin models are on sale for the holiday season! Not sure how to pick which Garmin watch is right for your favorite runner? (It's ok if that runner is you.) Here's a quick rundown of the most popular models:
On sale now through January 5:
Forerunner 35, $140 (save $30)
The perfect starter Garmin, or a great option for the casual runner who doesn't want to be bogged down by bells and whistles.
- Wrist-based heart rate
- GPS tracks distance, pace, intervals
- All-day step & calorie tracking
- Smart notifications & automatic uploads to Garmin Connect
Forerunner 235, $250 (save $50)
Similarly easy-to-use as the 35, the Forerunner 235 features more accurate location tracking, greater data storage, more advanced training features, and estimated recovery time for each workout.
- All the features of the 35
- Accelerometer also tracks indoor treadmill and track workouts
- Faster and more accurate GPS
- Customizable data fields, watch faces, apps
Vivoactive 3, $200 (save $70)
This multi-sport watch tracks more than just running - the watch comes with 15 different sports apps, including yoga, cycling, swimming, and golf.
- Multiple sports apps
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- VO2 max and fitness age estimates
Vivoactive 3 Music, $250 (save $50)
Same features as the standard Vivoactive 3, but also holds up to 500 songs (and syncs to Spotify playlists!)
COME ON INTO THE STORE AND WE'LL HELP YOU FIND THE CORRECT GARMIN FOR YOU!!